Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shakeology: Part 2 of 3

I mentioned Shakeology in part 1 of this 3 part series.  Here I will tell you a little more about what it is, and more importantly how you can get it!!
Even if you searched all over the world, you probably wouldn’t be able to find all of the 70-plus, ultra-high-quality ingredients we’ve included in Shakeology!  Not only do you get a wide range of essential nutrients, from the fruits and vegetables you should be eating more of every day, you’ll also get the benefits of important foods from all around the world—foods that the latest scientific research has shown to be highly advantageous to your well-being.

Personally, in 30 days of Shakeology once a day has led to my husband's blood sugar dropping over 200 points.  We've both experience weight loss; he, over 16 pounds, I, 11 pounds.  Remember, this is just in 30 days!  I have always suffered from migraines, as long as I can remember, they've always been a part of my life.  A huge part.  Any time I would try to lose weight by "dieting" the migraines would get worse.  Because my head would hurt so part, I'd want something "good" to eat; not "diet food."  Since starting Shakeology, I haven't had a single headache!!!  That, for me, is reason enough!  I went from losing 2-3 days every week/2 weeks from migraines, to going 30 days and counting without one.  Praise the Lord and shakeology!!

Many of Shakeology's fruit and vegetable sources have been chosen for their high concentration of healthy natural substances known as phytonutrients, including flavonoids, polyphenols, anthocyanins, and catechins. These substances have antioxidant properties, meaning they help get rid of molecules known as free radicals, which damage cells and may be a key component of the aging process. In laboratory tests, phytonutrients have shown promise in helping prevent a wide variety of degenerative conditions. What’s more, studies suggest that the natural mix of phytochemicals you get from whole-plant sources is more effective than taking them individually as nutritional supplements.
 
It's seriously my favorite meal of the day!  It gives me my chocolate fix and I seriously crave nothing!
 


Shakeology can help you:
    • Lose weight
    • Reduce cravings
    • Increase energy and stamina
    • Promote healthy digestion and regularity
    • Lower cholesterol
How Shakeology works
    • Ingredients derived from whole-food sources deliver the daily vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients your body needs to curb cravings, allowing it to shed stored fat.
    • More than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.
    • Fiber, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes help your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently and promote better absorption of nutrients.
What’s in Shakeology
  • Protein and essential amino acids help build muscles and reduce food cravings.
  • Prebiotics and digestive enzymes aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption.
  • Antioxidants and phytonutrients help counteract free radical damage that can lead to degenerative diseases.
  • A daily dose of vitamins and minerals provides your body what it needs to function for optimal health.

Go here to get some!  www.MyShakeology.com/JLloyd1

Even better, contact me and ask about joining my next challenge and you get shakeology at a discounted price, along with meal plans, a coach, an online support group and more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment