Thursday, August 16, 2012

Paying it forward

I've debated starting this blog. I'm going to be brutally honest here. I've considered the time commitment. I've considered the criticism I could face. I've considered the naysayers and those waiting for me to slip up and back slide on my own health and fitness journey. I've taken into consideration a whole host of negatives.

While the negatives made me think a little, there is this overwhelming voice inside me saying, I have the opportunity to do some good. I have the opportunity to share with my network of friends and family the gift of health. For that reason, and that reason alone, 'Everyday We Shakin It' blog was born.

Check back often in the coming weeks, as I will be adding a lot of resources, recipes, and reasons to help you kick your processed lifestyle and learn the fast and easy way to live off real food!


No comments:

Post a Comment